Tulaman’s Milk Weighers are rugged and functionally designed to operate in highly humid climatic conditions that prevail in process industries. They are the perfect solution for Milk Collection & Chilling Centers, Milk Co-operatives and Dairies.
Note: Tulaman factory-trained engineers provide professional installation and after-sales maintenance. Tulaman also undertakes preventive maintenance through an Annual Maintenance Service Contract. Tulaman’s After-Sales-Service keeps your scale working at top efficiency at all times.
Technical specifications for our Milk Weighing Scales
|Tank||Net Weight||Gross Weight|
- Auto Zero
- Full Tare Facility.
- 100% over load protection
- Auto Calibration
- Battery backup provision
- Bright,Easy to read LED Display.
- Precise & instant Weighing.
- Accurate and Reliable
- Ability to be linked with a computer.
- Special polyurethane paint finish ideal for hygienic operations in dairy plants.
- Dial indicator mechanism protected from dust and mositure.(for mechanical scale)
- Easy-to-read chart markings permit quick weighment, provision of specially designed oil barriers to prevent entry of moisture into lever mechanism,eliminating oxidation of moving parts.
- Unique design permits use of extra large weigh bowl.
- Tipping bar for tipping milk cans without damage to the weighing mechanism.(optional)
- Weigh bowl made of AISI 304 quality stainless steel, designed to take surface turbulence and foam. Manually operated lever provided for quick discharge.(optional)
- The Electronic Milk Weigher is ideally suited for fast modern
dairies where the scale can be linked to a computer to generate various types of MIS report that help inventory control
- 300Kg and 500Kg
- Optional weigh bowl(single or double compartment)in 300
and 500 litres capacity.